Delivery date : Fourth trimester 2013
Type : Apartment
In the 1840’s and 50’s, a handful of British aristocrats fell in love with Dinard, the mildness of its weather and its lovely sandy beaches. Many hotels and villas were built by them amongst palm trees and camelias. Over 400 buildings still remain today and were recently classified as Historical Monuments. The first leisure facilities date back to that era: tennis courts, golf course, casinos… Even today, Dinard has managed to hold on to the magic… Modern facilities have added up : heated-seawater olympic swimming-pool, exhibition centre, spa, etc… Dinard boasts an all-year-round, busy cultural agenda, including the British Film Festival in October.
The residence "Les bains de Mer" is located at 800m from the famous "Ecluse" beach and only 10 minutes walk from the city centre of Dinard. The apartments from studio to 2 bed have a terrace or balcony and overlook the gardens. Parkign or garage.
- Property price (average & overall surface area) without parking is 3 365€/m2
- Bare property price (average & overall surface area)without parking is 2019€/m2
- Purchase price bare property: 60% of its value
- Term of lease: 15 years
- Notary fees: reduced and calculated on the bare property price
< Back to the list
- By car: A80/A11 to Paris and Lyon - A13/A84 to Normandie - N 137 to Nantes and Bordeaux
- By train: TGV Paris to Saint Malo ( 3H)
- By plane: Dinard/Saint Malo Aiport (6km) ) daily flight to the UK
- By boat: Navette from Dinard to Saint Malo ( 10minutes ) then daily boat to the UK.